Today on PowerNation Daily…
- A Hellcat-Powered Personal Off-Road Tank
- An Ohio Ford Dealership Is Offering 800HP Mustangs For $50,000
- The California Mudslide Turns A Prius Into A Bobsled
- The 2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt Has Finally Been Unveiled
- Toyota Introduced A Vehicle That Can Do Literally Everything
-And Top 5 Fast Fails: Donut Edition
This week Gannon heads out to Milestone Paint & Body in Mt. Juliet, TN. He talks to owner Jacob Miles who has been creating exceptional car and truck builds from his nostalgic themed shop for years. He’s a former Navy Presidential Ceremonial Guard and definitely focused on every aspect of his build details. One build in particular is the '66 Corvette that his dad had complete with the bill of sale and a build sheet with original numbers! They kept it classic but added a Milestone twist - something you definitely want to check out!